Sunday Farmers’ Market at St Augustine’s Priory
Friday 26th February 2021
Spring is on the way and to go with the (hopefully) warmer weather we are delighted to let you know that from Sunday 14th March 2021 St Augustine’s Priory will be the location for the Trash and Treasure Farmers’ Market on Sundays from 10.00am – 2.00pm.
The idea behind the Trash and Treasure market is, firstly, to support local small independent traders. It has been a difficult year for everyone, but small local businesses have really suffered. Secondly, they really wanted to put on a joyful event for Ealing residents and help to support our school’s Priory Farm.
We look forward to welcoming customers (please do travel by foot or bicycle to avoid parking difficulties and keep your dogs on leads at all times!). The traders will be unloading quickly and quietly from 8.30am and customers will be counted in order to avoid overcrowding.
Health and safety will be paramount as customers will be socially distanced and use a one-way system, obeying clear signage. There will also be spare PPE and hand sanitizer on site and helpers will be easily identifiable in high-vis jackets to help and guide people should any problems arise.
There will be an array of exciting stalls selling fresh produce, hot food and drinks. The list of stalls below gives a glimpse of the variety and enjoyment on offer!
- Grate & grill – Cheese toasties
- Ugly Dumpling – Dumplings/gyoza
- Beyroots – Lebanese street food van
- Cafe Colita – Coffee/hot chocolate/tea van
- Amabile – Wine by the barrel
- Rodgis – Breads/pastries
- Bee Energy – Raw honey, pollen, bee products
- Mary’s Jams and Jellies – Jams & honey
- Yvette’s kitchen – Home cooked food
- AJ’s cakes + bakes – Cakes/brownies
- Pasta di Julia – Fresh pasta and sauces
- The Olive Tree – Olives
- Elite Chutneys – Chutneys
- Big Wheel Cheese – Cheese
- The Farmhouse Butcher – Organic meats
- Nicola the Gardener – Outdoor plants
- The Orchard – Fruit & Vegetables
- Pure Kombucha – Kombucha & Kimchi
- Tl Chocolate – Chocolates
- Chomp Sweets – Sweets
- Eat 2 Fingers – Tartare sauce
- Let’s do Maki – Sushi
- Piece of Velvet – Cupcakes
We know that you will enjoy all that will be on offer and that you relish making the most of Sunday shopping at St Augustine’s Priory!