Made By Dyslexia: an inspiring podcast.
For all those of you who are considering a life in the secret services, Miss Johnson, our SENCO, recommends viewing this podcast produced by Made By Dyslexia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7hc7krzaU which looks at why those with dyslexia make great spies.
Made By Dyslexia is a global charity whose aim is to ‘help the world to understand, value and support dyslexia’ and their podcasts aim to redefine dyslexia.
This podcast sees two active spies with dyslexia and GCHQ’s Director of Strategy, Jo Cavan reveal why Dyslexic Thinking Skills are ‘mission critical’ to keeping our nation safe.
According to GCHQ’s director, dyslexic thinking is ‘mission critical for GCHQ’. There are five reasons why those with dyslexia make great spies:
- They see the big picture,
- They spot patterns in events and data or communication,
- They see things differently,
- They find different solutions to things,
- They think laterally and
- They use their intuition to solve impenetrable digital puzzles and simplify complex info and analyse data.
View the podcast to find out more!
Categories: Junior Priory Post Senior Sixth Form Whole School